- The Bible says, "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
- The Bible says, "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." John 10:10
But we are separated from God. We choose to disobey and our own willful way.
- The Bible says, "for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God." Romans 3:23
Jesus Christ is the bridge that can cross the distance between us and God.
- The Bible says, "For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus" 1 Timothy 2:5
The choice is ours.
- The Bible says, "If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved." Romans 10:9
If we choose to follow God by accepting Jesus, He forgives us for all we've done and begins a relationship with us that will last throughout eternity.
- The Bible says, "Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God." John 1:12
- The Bible says, "Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me." Revelation 3:20
In Saving Faith Pray This: Dear Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner and I need your forgiveness. I believe that you died for my sins. I want to turn from my sins. I now invite you to come into my heart and lead my life. I want to trust you and follow you. Amen.
If you have just prayed this prayer and by faith you have trusted in Jesus, God’s Son, as your Lord and Savior allow me to welcome to the family of God. Your decision to follow the King of Kings is the best decision that you will ever make. It is essential that you grow and develop your relationship with God. How do you do this? In obedience to Jesus’ teaching, you should be baptized by immersion in the Name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit and then you should be an active member of a local church.
Please click on the button just to the left of this blog titled, “Spiritual Help,” a friendly follower of Jesus is waiting on the other end to chat with you and to help clarify any questions that you may have about your new relationship with God. May the Lord Jesus be glorified in your decision to follow Him.